Learn how to build a modern, fast and static blog with all the features like RSS, comments and strong SEO using amazing open source technologies.
- NextJS / React and Typescript
- Deployed to Vercel
- Content comes from Notion
- Styled using Tailwind CSS
- Comments using utteranc.es
This is how I'd be building a blog today! 🚀
All videos are 100% free. You can also support me by paying-what-you-want.
- Setting up Notion for content
- Initialize NextJS project and styles
- Creating blog pages
- Creating an index page for all the articles
- Adding RSS, meta tags and OG images for SEO
- Comments functionality using Utterances
- Deploying it to Vercel
- Bonus: Re-building your site using Siri shortcuts
This would likely change as I record them.
Who is creating this?
I've build few websites that have a similar setup, mainly a blog for my sister and a site to document cafes I work from. This course is a distillation of all the things I've learnt while building and maintaining them.